Friday, July 18, 2008

Calgon, take me away!

So far today... and the day is young...

Ava brushed her hair with oatmeal. Yes, she was using a spoon. Thank you, Little Mermaid as Ava thinks all utensils are for hairbrushing.

Ava threw a toy at Charlotte's head, narrowly missing.

Charlotte has a tooth trying to break through and she's clingy and miserable.

Ava has decided to be defiant and yell "NO!!!" at everything.

Ava refused to eat lunch but wanted the cotton candy from yesterday. Nope, sorry little lady.

Ava pulled a bag of pretzels out of the pantry cupboard thing and spilled half all over the kitchen.

Jack flung poo all over the bathroom. This is a somewhat regular occurance, but annoying nonetheless.

Ava went upstairs to play in her room and just decided to throw toys down the steps instead.

Ava got ahold of a permanent marker. I forgot I left it on the table. In the one minute she had it in her sneaky little hands, she managed to color on the end table, the recliner, her caterpillar rocking horse thing, herself, and the floor. I got it off everything but the recliner and the caterpillar... I don't even know what to use on them since they're fabric.

I just got Charlotte to take a nap and Ava is chilling on the couch thankfully not getting into anything...I think she is tired...I have put myself in time out to regroup for a few minutes.

I gotta try to squeeze in a shower since my mom said she was stopping by later. I just realized I'm hungry so I need to fix myself some lunch and try to get Ava to eat again...


Oh, I think I forgot to post about it, but maybe I did...I can't remember... but on PBS tonight, there will be a show called NOW (8:30 here on WITF, but depends where you are). It's about the 24th MEU, they were embedded with Alpha and Mike said they got him on video a lot, so hopefully they used some of it and I get to see him!! And hopefully the girls cooperate and let me actually watch it, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment