Sunday, July 13, 2008

"Danny MOM!"

Ha, so you know those Tyson chicken commercials, "Here's to ___'s Mom!" Well one came on today and Ava was walking past the tv and after they said "Here's to Danny's mom!" Ava raised her arm up in the air and said "Danny MOM!" and it was just funny. :o)

My back is sunnnnburnt. We spent half the day in the back yard playing and in the pool. Ava had a blast...Charlotte wasn't too fond of it but she did play in it for a little while. As soon as she really got used to the water though Ava got out and buckled herself in the baby swing so I had to get out and unbuckle her and then Charlotte didn't want to get back in. I need to have my bathing suit altered...it doesn't fit quite right, it's a little big at the top and I feel like I'm going to fall out of it. Blah to that...nursing made my boobs SHRINK! No fair 'cause I didn't have that much to begin with. All the other women in my family are pretty well blessed in that area, but me? Nope, I missed that gene, lol.

When we finally came inside, it was like perfect timing because not a half hour later it got dark all the sudden and started to thunder. I went outside to grab the towels and blanket and as I was going back into the house it started pouring. So, yay for good timing I guess. Though it wouldn't have mattered if I got wet since I'd been in the pool anyway. I think a big pool would be nice for next summer. Mike wants one but I didn't want to deal with it this year by myself. It'd be cool to get one and dig it in to the ground a couple feet...not all the way...and build a deck around it. I need to look at the property lines and see if where our fence cuts off in the back is really the end of our property.

Exciting news though, we are half way though again!! So long as there isn't anotherrr extension... but yay! :o) I'm so excited. I can not wait for him to be home. In OUR home.

No comments:

Post a Comment