Friday, March 20, 2009

Kids Say...

Ahhh, Ava lately...

The other day, I am in the family room, Ava is in the kitchen. I hear rustling.

Me: Ava, what are you doing?
Ava: Nothing, mommy.
::rustle, rustle::
Me: Avaaaaa, what are you doing?
Ava: I told you, nothing mommy!
Me: Ava. What are you doing?
Ava: ::sigh:: I *already* TOLD you, mommy! NOTHING!

Apparently she went from 2 to 14 and I somehow missed it. Preschooler's got attitude! lol

She took a basket of toys into the bathroom the other day and shut the door. When I asked her why she was in the bathroom she yelled out the door "I'm NOT SHARING WITH CHARLOTTE, that's why I in the bathroom."

At dinner today, we had kid songs playing. Something came on and I said "Ooh! Laurie Berkner!" and Ava said "Yes, that's Laurie Berkner. You are certainly correct mommy."

Bathtime today, she gets undressed, stands on her stepstool, back facing me and says "See my little tushie, mommy?" and starts shaking her rump.

In the bath--Charlotte wants to play with some of the ducks and Ava said "No you can't have these ducks. That's not acceptable, Charlotte." ROFL.

Just now, Mike was putting one of her baby dolls in the toybox and she shook her finger at him and said "Nonononono, I need that." lol.

She cracks me up. Earlier today... she CRIED because Mike told her she was a big girl. "NOOOOO, I NOT A BIG GIRL!" ??? lol

Charlotte is starting to "count." She says "One. Three." LOL. You can't convince her there is a TWO. She shakes her head and says "THREE," lol. She is really in to hide and seek lately... she says "One, three, table!" and goes to hide under the table, lol. Then she'll say "Ready, go!"

No comments:

Post a Comment