Thursday, March 26, 2009

Kids Say...

This morning: Charlotte wakes up, goes into Ava's room,

Ava: NO! GET OUT OF HERE!
Charlotte: Why?
Ava: I don't want you in here!

Charlotte: Why? Why?
Ava: DAAAAADDYYYY!!!!

LOL
---


Charlotte was sitting on our bed after leaving Ava's room, she's babbling, asks me for some lotion (I keep a bottle on my bedside table) and then says something about a happy bird?? LOL

---

Ava: Mommy! Charlotte's hitting me with a shovel!
Me: Charlotte! Don't hit your sister with a shovel.
::sigh::
Charlotte looks at me puzzled and then proceeds to start "hitting" herself in the head with the shovel instead.

---

I said I needed a tissue and Charlotte starts running to the bathroom, she comes back with the teeniest tiniest square of toilet paper and proudly hands it to me. It was like a corner smaller than the tip of her finger, hahaha. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment