Monday, January 28, 2013

Life Between the Tones


Check out my husband and our sweet little girls over at Life Between the Tones!

I highly recommend reading, a fellow fire wife, who writes about the life.  :)  I adore the title of her blog because it's so true, as a volunteer fire family, sometimes it seems like life really is between the tones!

Here is the photo used in her post about children and their fears, as well as a few others from that day (this was a couple of years ago...wow, the girls still had such baby faces!)






 
And how much do you LOVE that photo she posted of the teenage girls on the back of an engine?  Keep Back 500 Feet?!  Hilarious!  I'm totally stealing that idea and tucking it away for when my girls are older.




1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your pics with me to use for family week! Your girls are absolutely precious!!! I added your button to my sidebar!

    ReplyDelete