Saturday, February 7, 2009

Heh...

I find this mildly amusing and at the same time--annoying. So Mike had training with the fire dept today and came home in time to eat dinner. So we ate, he took the kids up for a bath and I was enjoying a few minutes of quiet time (15? maybe? lol), he sends Ava down, starts putting Charlotte to bed. Five minutes later he runs downstairs, plops Charlotte on the couch, and he's gone. Bed time with two toddlers, is NOT easy. Especially when they are 1 and 2 and one only wants to fall asleep on the couch downstairs and the other is rocked to sleep upstairs.

I have been contemplating locking the storm door so he can't get back in.

Heh.

Not to mention the call went off the webcad about an hour ago... and he's still not home. Now THAT annoys me. Big time.


I think I'm going to go watch Tudors now... he keeps saying I don't have to wait for him to watch it, so I won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment